View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Default Banning people....one more down.....Jay B.

Posted By: Jimmy

I tried staying away as much as I could and the situation got real bad. When I started using this website I was hoping to use this as a resource for my new website - maybe a banner advertising in the near future, posting items in the B/S/T. I am a bit quiet when it comes to most of the trends as many become get to personal and way off topic. Let’s face it, I am glued to this hobby and will continue to support this board, but this is a hobby and we are talking about baseball cards. There are not too many places we can go and find the resources - both for collectors and advertisers. I myself still hope to advertise with Leon, because I think he runs this website very well and gives options to everyone in the hobby. Many of us are collectors first, but we are all dealers in some way or another because of our expertise whether we are doing eBay auctions, shows, buying and trading with one another. If I had a lot of money, sure I would be doing less dealing and more collecting, but the hobby is in my thoughts all the time. I am always trying to learn more and help others along the way. Everyone has the right to voice their opinions, but sometimes it just goes in the wrong direction.

Jimmy