Thread: Heisman Trophy
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Default Heisman Trophy

Posted By: CarltonHendricks

Hey thank you all for a warm welcome. I figure I'll go ahead and post a comment event hough I still haven't figured this all out yet. This is what happens when a country bumpkin wanders into the big city LOL

Thank you for the kind words Dan, I hope I can measure up.

Clint, I'm so glad you enjoy my site, it's very good to hear as really, mostly I get "what's my uncle's bat worth" form emails and not enough of what people think of the site and/or direction of what my readers want.

Alan, It would've been a pleasure to have met you at the National...I look forward to seeing you at some point!

This all started when Bert Wright emailed me to learn about a bronze baseball statue
http://www.network54.com/Forum/567138/thread/1194498357/last-1194885108/1880s+Statue
That's how I got involved.

To Davidcycleback: I'm not really sure if I'm suppose to discuss the Heisman here...I did post it on another forum...somewhere....I'm just not sure exactly where!!!....but anyway there is quite a bit to the story, as I scrutinized the seller as best I could by email and phone. I'll be glad to elaborate, but I guess Leon wants Heisman chatter on a different frequency...when I figure out where I moved the post to we can continue....bye for now