View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 06:03 PM
James M

Default For Sale: All sold

Please read the caveats section below before buying. Thanks

For Sale:

Caveats

1. I post large, hi res images of the front and back of every card. If you want the original photo file (larger image), send me a PM, and I will be happy to email it to you.

2. If a card I am selling was cracked out of a PSA/SGC/BVG/GAI holder, I will note that in the listing. If the person I bought the card from told me it was trimmed or altered in any way, I will note that.

3. If you are concerned a card might be altered or trimmed, I'd suggest passing on the listing. I don't have a ruler to measure cards, and I am only concerned that they are authentic. Your mileage may vary.

4. All listed prices include shipping. I ship in cardsavers in a bubble mailer, USPS first class. Because I do not trust the blue dropboxes (and the mail is broken here), I drop off every package at the post office in person and I receive an acceptance scan. If the post office loses it after that, I obviously can't control that, but I can assure you that your mailer is being handed to someone in a post office, not dropped into a box outside.

5. Due to COVID worries, I usually only go to the post office once per week, usually on Tuesdays. Subject to change.

6. I only accept Paypal FF.

7. Offers always welcome, and I will almost always counteroffer at a minimum. Also open to trades

8. If you have questions, please send a PM. Thanks

Last edited by 53toppscollector; 09-06-2022 at 06:46 PM.