View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Vincent Hecksel

I, too, have instructions for my wife or executor to reach out to Jim Stinson. I also shared the names and contact information of two or three others, but only if wife/executor care to pursue. I know both would prefer to keep it simple. Piecing my collection out via auctions and/or eBay is not an option either wife/executor would be interested in doing. Besides, Jim has been a valued resource for me over all these years, and I have appreciated his professionalism and willingness to work within my limits with regard to his prices. Unlike Frank, I have not informed Jim (or the others) that they have been identified as potential buyers of my collection. I guess that never occurred to me to do.

I have created a fairly complete photo inventory which is saved to flash drive that could be mailed to Jim (to save him trip having to look at collection, and having to recover that cost in his quote). But I realize it makes more sense to save the image to an on-line resource that could be shared with Jim, and/or any other potential buyer of my collection that wife/executor chooses. Suppose I should start researching an appropriate online source.

Last edited by HexsHeroes; 09-01-2021 at 10:47 AM.