View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 10:27 PM
Administrator

Default Another one to watch out for : harleyman714

Posted By: Adam J. Baxter

Another ebay seller that everyone should keep an eye on is harleyman714. I got into a bit of an e-mail pissing match with him over some Old Judge reprints he was auctioning when everyone was at the national. I notified him that they were reprints and gave him the link to the site they were sold at and tons of other info about why they weren't real and he informed me that I was wrong, blah,blah,blah and he played the scammers M.O. to a tee. He's a little less obvious then Eagle8016 in that he doesn't always run private auctions, He did with the one I questioned him on. He puts the cards authenticity up in the air. He claims that he's not a professional card grader and can't tell for sure, although he was pretty darn sure about those Old Judges when I "dared" to question their authenticity. The same people also seem to buy from him a lot as well, probably because...they are him. Anyway the title from my previous post about him is below and I thought everyone should know he floating around.

EBAY today: Old Judge 4 card reprint lot, Buy-it-Now for only 599.00 !!!!
July 23 2003 at 7:42 PM

--Adam