View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Ken Goldin

Default new member introduction

Hello All
As some of you may have heard, I , along with Harry Bryant, Phil Spector, Rob Mitchell and others have opened up an auction house. Goldin Auctions, www.goldinauctions.com
There is a great article about us in this weeks SCD (The National issue) if you can find it, it really explains why I opened the auction company, what our policies are, specialties, etc.
here are some bullet points...and to be blunt, I tried to take everything that bothered me/I would change about an auction company and fix it with goldin auctions.
I would appreciate your support to log in to www.goldinauctions.com to register.

some highlights
1. no more 18-20% buyers premium. our buyers premium is only 10%
2. no more having to run out and spend money to upgrade an auction LOA (how that annoys me, especially when it comes back 'no good' after a pre cert). We provide full LOA's
3. all autographed items will come with a LOA from a first party company (the witness) such as MLB, Steiner, UDA, or otherwise will come with a full LOA from PSA/DNA
4. all game used items will come with a letter directly from player, team, and absent that a letter from Mears (jersey) or Mears/PSA/DNA (bats)
5. considering my background in player relations, our specialty will be bringing player collections to the auction.
6. we will have over 1000 lots in the first auction, featuring Babe Ruth autographed bat, 1980 Phils WS ring, Alomar gold glove, Jordan Amex card, Rice TD jersey, Jordan game used jersey, The Bernie parent collection, The Dave Schultz collection, rare baseball cards, and i promise you this, a lot of big surprises that are going to shock some people that a 'new' auction house got such a valuable and prestigious item .

1st Auction will close Nov 1st or 2nd (waiting on World Series schedule).
please log into www.goldinauctions.com to register now. free catalog with every registration. we plan on running quarterly auctions.
feel free to PM me, or email me directly with any questions, as well as consignments.
ken@goldinauctions.com

Last edited by kengoldin; 02-20-2013 at 02:25 PM.