View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 02:38 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlesinj View Post
We have HuluLive for around 4 years and never had any issues. Love the fact you can pay for unlimited screens option especially with larger families. Great for college football as well.

I went with Hulu over YouTube. You can also buy Redzone as an add on during football season.

Most people cut the cord to save money, but I doubt that it will save people money in the long run.
I purely stream. I have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ package. I use Prime for free shipping, so that is a freebie as far as I'm concerned. Netflix we occasionally drop throughout the year. My kids require Disney+ for their shows.

Twice a year I bump up my membership to Hulu to get HuluTV. It has March Madness and the baseball playoffs. Outside of March and October I don't get regular TV channels.

I tried YouTube TV once and it didn't have live sports so I dropped it before my 7 day trial lapsed.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo