View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Default A question regarding the Mastro trimmed card thread

Posted By: Bottom of the Ninth

Very interesting position, Adam, coming from a person who admits that he alters, cleans and restores his own cards from his collection and does not care whose collection they end up in after his death. Assuming cards are not sold well before that anticipated day.

I bought the card knowing it was undersized and still felt it was a fair deal considering what I had sold a poor BL460 for 3 or 4 years ago for 1300. The card was submitted to PSA with "AUTH HOLDER" written on the line on the submission form, which I still have, as well as a post it note placed on the protectos itself asking for the card to be placed in an Authentic holder if deemed to be trimmed.

Mastro contacted me to tell me they had to adjust the description, which I agreed to. I then asked for the card to be removed from the auction. You know I am the one who bought the card and your comment about the card now being sharper (which it isn't) or smaller (which it isn't) is completely inappropriate and it comes without having an image of the card that was posted with the auction. As an "attorney" I would think you would be more careful in making inferences like that absent much needed facts. Only slightly irresponsible.

So you see your time would be far better spent, my hypocritical malcontent, trying to procure some clients so that you can bill more than 75K during this calendar year. In other words, get the F off of my ass, immediately.