View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 Reference....Reflections, etc.....Tell us of your experiences upgrading T206's

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyredlegs View Post
Ted,

This is my favorite thread on Net54. I have learned so much reading this thread.

Part of the allure of this set is the theories and "best guesses" as to why and how these cards were made. What cards came with what backs. What has been confirmed and what hasn't. Nobody has the exact answer and maybe nobody will. All we can do is conduct our best deductive reasoning.

I started the set in 2013 and on Thursday when the next 5 cards arrive, my number will be 395. My plan was to finish the set in 10 years so I am doing pretty well. I thought I would stop when I finished the set but now thinking I may see how many different cards (front/back combos) I can get. This set definitely has a very deep rabbit hole. LOL.

Mark
Hey Mark

Your set is 77 % complete....I would be willing to bet you'll have a 520-card set by the end of this year.

And then, as those haunting lyrics in the song Hotel California say.... "You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave".

The T206 MONSTER has you !

But, that is not a bad thing. I've been collecting T206's for 40 years now; and, I am still sane. At least my family will attest to that

TED Z