View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 10:28 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
I would have to agree with you but he is entertaining. The fact that he holds himself out as an expert in every field and takes himself so seriously is well worth having him. Anyway, it sounds like he might have left but I doubt it. His ego is way too large to stay away for long.

And if he did leave, his exit turning it sexual was certainly a first since I have been here. I think a GFY would have sufficed, however.
He'll be back quickly, he just has to exit this thread because he couldn't restrain himself from going into such complete lies that he cannot possibly even try to spin it anymore.

This dude is a lot of fun for his over the top stupidity, ego and complete disassociation from the truth even outside of his agenda, but he's also a more or less open fraudster who takes over every single thread about fraud to preach it and then turn it into a series of increasingly absurd lies and egotistical rants. It's beyond ridiculous by now. Is there any point where fraudsters get booted? How far is completely lying about specific people allowed to go?