View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 04:05 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
My point is that there is nothing wrong really (and not to the extent of a mass issue ) because there are no lawsuits. Mastro fraud i agree there was something going on and thats why there were many people filing lawsuits/claims for lots of money

In this trimming issue there are no lawsuits so all of these complaining on the board seems odd considering there are no lawsuits. If it was such a big deal why arent there lawsuits. It appears everyone is getting paid back and/or happy is my point. Its been a long enough wait at this point for something to have happened. You are making my point. Thanks
There was one lawsuit against Mastro and it was a countersuit -- I know because I brought it. And many miserable victims, many of whom got paid back without having to resort to litigation. This is how it works sometimes, understood at least by most competent lawyers.

As for my point, the reason you aren't getting any calls from any potential litigants against PSA is, well, I think we both know. Even the second biggest dullard on the board understands.

Last edited by calvindog; 10-01-2019 at 04:24 PM.