View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 05:05 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

From my viewing experience, it feels like anything more than 10% missing and it seems like the authentic designation comes in.

Off subject I worked as a bank teller my senior year of high school and the first year or two of college. The fed rules and the bank rules were any bill that has 51% or more remaining is redeemable. We just sent them back to the main vault and they were added to the destruction pile to be sent to the treasury.

I had a young kid come in (11-12) one summer a deposit a pile of dollar bills that all had about an inch strip missing at different points and taped together one week. I’ll be damned because I was waiting for it, he came in next week with about 4-5 dollars comprised of the taped together strips of one inch pieces.

I laughed at his little ingenuity as I was 18 and this kid committing some kind of creative federal crime was hilarious to me. I deposited them but very clearly told him I knew what was up and his face was heartbroken that his mastermind plan was broken. He didn’t try it again, but it was an interesting plan.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.