View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 12:38 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
Yes, I can appreciate this, Leon. And for sure not saying Brian was trying to rip me off...And I believed him when he said he didn't "see" my wire. But his insinuation was not only that I didn't send the wire, but that I was somehow the problem. I'm a good customer that pays fast (in sports cards and in my actual business). What I receievd was super unkind language and an awful experience. Instead, Brian could have just said, "I'm sorry this is happening, let me look into it". Done and Done.

The issue last year was forgiven, but the experience this year coupled with the last just shows that when shit hits the fan, he might not be the best person to deal with when there is an issue. Clearly soon after my call, they found the money that had been there all along.

Again, thanks for chiming in...thanks for this forum and all you do for us.
I understand where you are coming from. Probably could have been handled differently (and certainly better, from your standpoint)

Thanks for the kind words concerning the forum.
Also, that card I showed is 1 card, front and back. I got it a long time ago as I thought of me moderating the forum. But it works in many other instances too!