View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 12:06 PM
Andy Geller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
One of the things I've learned in life is that people treat different people very differently. My experience with someone may be 180 degrees from your experience.

This wasn't the OPs first experience with Brian. So I suspect there is history here that colored this latest interaction a fair amount. Prob on both sides.
I hear and appreciate this point a lot. Funny thing is, I forgave and literally forgot about the first bad experience with Brian. When that happened, I was really just more happy that the cards were found and that I got them. I got a half-hearted apology and I accepted it. But honestly, I had totally forgotten about it and place hundreds of bids since then with MHCC. It was only during my phone call THIS time when Brian got so heated with me and defensive and kept saying, "I don't know what to tell you, Andy...but we don't have your money"...that the memory snapped back into my head. I actually stopped the conversation and said to Brian, "wait, I remember you now...we had an issue last year!" I went on to remind him how he didn't ship 99% of my cards and accused me of lying and told me he had proof that I had the cards"!. He just said, "that doesn't sound like me".