View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 12:02 PM
Andy Geller

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
I have had nothing but excellent experiences in my dealings with Brian. In fact maybe 5-6 years ago, on Christmas Day, a customer of mine let me know of an issue he had in one of Brian’s auctions. I sent Brian a note and he responded to me on Christmas and called my friend and fixed his minor issue. I am very sorry you had to deal with this it seems unfair but I just wanted to put it out there that this has not been my personal experiences with Brian who has always been friendly and professional in all my dealings with him. Glad this seems to have been resolved. I understand an apology would be nice but if it were me I’d be happiest the cards were coming. My bruised feelings would get over it.
Thanks for the note. In my experience in my own business, when things go well, there's never any issue...it's when Shit hits the fan that you really get to see how people will respond. Thankfully you haven't had any issues and I hope you never do. But should you, be ready! I've had a bunch of people tell me they've had similar experiences....but like you, I've had a bunch of people tell me they are friendly with him and have had no issues. I can tell you this: if MHCC hadn't NOT shipped my first package last year and accused me of lying....only to find out they dindn't ship it...and then this time had they just seen my prompt payment...I too would be in the camp of having had no issues with them. Over they years I've won dozens of lots from them...and if you take out the two I had HUGE issues with, Then I had no issues with them!