View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:32 AM

You are getting good advice here. I would not bother getting those graded. Let the auction house do it for you. The Cobb is where your big money is here. It looks to be about a PSA/SGC 5, an example of which sold in the last REA for about 25k if I remember correctly. That is a great cards and will perform in this economy. Top tier cards are bringing in big numbers because many of the people that buy those are less affected, or at least their card buying is less affected by the economy. The E93 Standard Caramels are also nice. I love that set. In mid-grade those cards have been very soft lately. They are not easy, but they are not that tough either, particularly in mid-grade. If you don't need the money right away, I would consider holding those for a couple of years. I think it would pay off for you. Right now mid-grade E93s are selling for about a third to a half of what they sold for three years ago. THe E93s are not cheap cards. Collectively they will probably bring you low 5 figures assuming the HOFs you mentioned are about ex. Good luck with this.
JimB

Last edited by E93; 01-03-2011 at 06:44 AM. Reason: edited to add more info on e93s