View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 07:53 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
My fear has always been that someone will pay pal me the funds, I will go mail it, and then 30 minutes later I will get a message that they canceled the transaction. Has never happened but those sorts of shenanigans do worry me. As soon as the money hits my paypal it's transferred to the bank.

Frankly I think a lot of folks don't feel comfortable doing that level of transaction over eBay. I'd give it to one of the AHs that advertise here. A nice presentation by an AH can go a long way.
From stories told here on Net54, I agree wouldn't sell a $10k item on ebay. Especially if you are doing it in immediate future. It's getting close to holiday shipping season, and last year hundreds of Net54 members were sharing stories of lost packages, or packages sitting not being unloaded. Every major news service is already running stories that consumers should expect the same problems this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo