View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 08:48 AM
Carl Lamendola

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Steve here’s one time I agree with you 100%. Of course some complainers are just a pain in the ass that all dealers talk about as cheap and never wanted to spend anything so they will definitely complain. Some Cheap asses probably didn’t want to pay the $20 parking fee. Some people are well known in this hobby as being lucky they got into it before it was as valuable as it is now because they never want to spend any money. Talk to football card dealers ask them if certain people ever buy anything from them or just give them headaches. Ask them if they try to walk away from The table when certain people come up to it because they don’t want to deal with their cheap asses. I know some people even were so cheap they’d try and trade writing an article for a magazine for grading fees. Some people just like to bitch. Hope you had a good show Steve.

Glynn- You actually have to collect cards and know something about them to write an article. Not just look up cards in Vintage card prices . Com. Also, not to get taken advantage of by a dealer selling cards for 2-3x what they are worth. There are many people on this forum that agree with my assessment of Atlantic City. Finally, I’ll bet the people are being cheap are the ones who live nearby to Atlantic City so they didn’t have to pay $300/night for a hotel room like I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk