View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 02:26 PM
ja.mes na.higian

Default After issues with PROBSTEIN and the inability to even communicate = SAYANORA RICK!

Will come as little surprise to many here, however, I just had yet another horrifying experience with eBay Power Seller Probstein. This is not the first time either, so I have to ask myself - why? Even though he is one of the few selling several PSA cards that a set builder like myself needs - I finally concluded he just ain't worth the effort.

Virtually ZERO communication effort whatsoever by Probstein.

Virtually ZERO appreciation of the previous tens of thousands $$$ in purchases. (Likely into the hundreds of thousands $$$ over 12 years).

Silly me, as I thought this in itself would at least prompt responses to eBay msg.'s and emails.

Note: even though eBay Concierge Team Leader "Odie" advised for me to call Probstein on the telephone - even that is a dead end. A recording on his phone associated with eBay states "do not leave message, and to email him instead". Voice mailbox full of course. Several emails unanswered just like messages ignored via eBay. ALL DEAD ENDS.

Nice business practices Rick...

How do you know I am not trying to give you a HUGE CONSIGNMENT?

Never ceases to amaze how dolts like Probstein can run a business and get very wealthy from it and still treat their best clients like GARBAGE.

SAYANORA PROBSTEIN.....