View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 08:08 AM
Lou Simcoe
L0u Sim.coe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofrogers View Post
Flips vary from card to card a bit..Then take in the font change when .5 grading came available..
I've also seen minor cards where the barcode touches the border..I wouldn't buy a big PSA graded card on Ebay now..No way..
PSA is covered up they've been compromised..I predict they're value will drop..
I'm going back to Beckett, no tamper there..
Well, Beckett is no better then. There is a 1973 Topps Thurman Munson slabbed by Beckett as a 4 that is trimmed. All you have to do is enlarge the image and measure. I do not care who the grading company is, buy the card and not the holder. I am confused as to what " value will drop "? Are you takling about PSA or '52 Mantles? I do not see either " dropping in value " in the forseeable future. This is the second post you have made regarding PSA involved in a cover up. I typically buy ungraded, so I do not have horse in this show. I do suggest that before you make random accusations, that you also provide some proof / evidence of your claim. It is not that hard to obtain a slab, and counterfit a slip. You are accusing PSA of accepting fake cards, grading, and slabbing them. I'll go back to, where is your proof. It is more reasonable to believe that someone obtained slabs, printed slips, and inserted fake Mantles. Buy the card, not the holder....