View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 08:24 AM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

Default Long time listener, first time caller!

Finally decided to register here after many years. I have been a member at CU for 15+ years and would venture over here from time to time but between on again off again collecting, I never became a member here. While there is a lot of knowledge on the CU boards, it seems many of the members have departed either willingly or not. My specific reason for joining here is what appears to be a more than average amount of knowledge of 1962 Jell-O cards. This is where my current collecting focus is. After being out of collecting for several years, I just got back in maybe 6-7 months ago and while I have assembled and continue to assemble sets other than this one, this is where 90% of my energy seems to go. Searching for cards, reading about them and just trying to gain a better understanding of the rarity of specific ones.
While I know there are other threads out there about this set, I will probably start another one just to see who else is still here that might also be working on it. Looking thru old threads, not sure which of the members may or may not still be here.
I look forward to reading a bunch as I better learn to navigate the forum!

Tim