View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Administrator

Default To Catalog or Not To Catalog Vintage Cards...

Posted By: MINE'S MINT

well, if you have 1 of 20 sets ever produced of these cards then there is no way that the market could be "flooded".. if only 20 sets were produced then there are only 20 examples of each card in the whole world.. so since having the cards cataloged will not make them any less rare or in turn valuable.. it dosnt seem like there are any real negative aspects of the situation.. yes.. have a reputable magazine do an article about this new discovery.. but dont worry about the exposure of your sets existence causing them to be any less valuable.. if someone else comes out and says "hey i have these too".. then your cards will still hold their value because everyone will understand that there is the potential of no more then 20 of each card to EVER be discovered.. the only way that your cards would in any way lose their value is if a discovery was made proving that more then 20 sets were produced.. but since your research was performed at this particular issue of cards actual source.. and all signs point to 20.. there is really nothing to worry about in my opinion..

psa/dna authenticated signature -> Richard M.