View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 03:26 PM
Chris
Chr!s Stua.rt

Default Baseball-Cards.com - Joseph Juhasz

So, i stumbled across the site baseball-cards.com a little while back and despite some of the ugly design of the site, found some interesting stuff. They have a weekly auction and bid on and won a few things. After receiving the auction invoice, I paid Mr Juhasz. I asked four days later for some information to track shipping (since the invoice points out a spot on the website for tracking info that doesn't exist). No response. Three more emails and no response. It has now been nine days, and no shipping information and no response to emails. The phone number goes to a full mailbox.

Now I wish I had seen this
https://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=245039

And then I also talked to someone on Blowout who ordered supplies and never got his order.

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1428457

Oh and then found another complaint of someone that never got their order:

From the BBB:

Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service
05/20/2020

"I sent this company 135 dollars for sports card supplies. They proceeded to take my payment, and never gave me any shipping information, or information of any kind, except to acknowledge my payment of 135 dollars. I sent 2 emails that were marked as, "undeliverable". Called the phone number and got a message that said, "the mailbox is full". In fact, there was a message that said the email address was invalid. This company alleges to be in business for 25 years, is listed as a trusted dealer in the San Diego area, yet from my experience with them, I feel they are running some type of scam."

So at this point, I think Joseph Juhasz is an outright scammer. Thus, if you ever run across this website, please, please just go somewhere else.

I'm filing a complaint with Paypal now, but felt this information needed to be put out there for fellow collectors.