View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 08:56 AM
G@ry Sƈ@m.ҽh.0ɾn

Default OT (kinda): USPS Missing Mail Help Please

Need some help & feedback please...

Has anyone filed a USPS missing mail report and had them successfully recovery it?

I purchased some vintage baseball snapshot photos from eBay and now it went missing.

Tracking shows it was out for delivery to my house, was never delivered.Tracking then changed that it was taken to a local USPS locker(?)--don't know why. There was no keys left for me or even a USPS notice it went to a locker. It's a basic USPS 1st Class mail no signature require or anything. I waited a few days to see if it was going to be redelivered to my house but never was.

I visited the Post Office it was supposedly being held at in a locker and they don't have it (?) They took my personal & package info said they'd get back to me...never did.

I revisited the same Post Office about a week later to get an update. Couldn't tell me anything said they'd get back to me...never did.

I'm absolutely baffled how it was never delivered then it was placed in a locker...then it's not in a locker.... and not even at that USPS facility.

Very sad that a piece of baseball history could be gone because of this error.

Help?

Last edited by GoCubsGo32; 03-29-2023 at 10:46 AM.