View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 11:31 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

What area do you live in? If it's mostly 80s and 90s, it's mostly crap that will get rejected from online consignment firms. Your best bet would be to itemize it, and have a local take a look at it for any "hidden gems" oddball or rare inserts/errors that have a lot more value than you'd expect.
Can you take some pictures or post a listing of what you have, so we can weigh in on what is actually worth selling?

I prefer to use COMC for cards between $2-50 each, because they do the work scanning the cards in, I price them, and then when they sell, they mail them across the world. They also list their cards on eBay so they take advantage of the millions of buyers through eBay.

PWCC is actively being investigated by the FBI for intentionally committing fraud against the sportscard community. I would not recommend them. Probstein has some haters, but they're more incompetent usually than intentionally evil. But for the stuff you're talking about, we'd have to have a much better idea of what you're talking about to see if it's worth sending anywhere at all.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.