View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Default NY Post Jumps in to The Mantle War

Posted By: garymoser

jim,
don't have time to respond to every so called grading expert that has an so called o-----. i submit my cards to third party grading and allow the market to determine value. i was one of the first dealers to send my cards out and allowed a third party to determine grade ( creases count ). only been doing this for 15+ years maybe these individual have some knowledge about cards i am missing , lets call that a long shot. i wish them all lots of luck buying ungraded cards .
i responding to an individual that made money from cards i sold him over the years . i never threaten anyone, i simple respond to statements when my name is brought up for no reason .
on a side not !!!in my view david forman is one of they most respected guys in the hobby. in his short lifetime he has forgotten more about cards then 90% off the people on this board has ever had. these industry experts like to mention david a lot i have heard.
jim, as always if i can ever been of any help please don't hesitate to contact me.
will be happy to share my limited knowledge.
gary