View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 09:06 PM
Cort.ney De.Lorme

Phillipabbot, how do you argue with that level of stupid from david? He cant comprehend bidding to win, finding out it was dr'd, stopping bidding for0 that reason and then being asked to top the bid and "i assure you that you will be outbid". I tried to fill him in on timestamps, but even that didnt help. My guess is he hit his head extremely hard on a truck moving in excess of 60mph.

Im working on exporting the rest of the conversation, but what is dated the 8th was essentially the last time i texted him.......asking for the 60k inv (of which i still have not received).....trigger....betsy.

What is prior to the shots ive shown tonight go much deeper than the dimaggio. My guess is that not only will they be shown here, they will be subpoenaed in court as my attorneys have already done so for my phone (same # for 17 yrs).

As for multiple ebay ids, i have 2 accts and my wife has one. I use all 3 accts in an effort to keep people from knowing what all im bidding on. Evay id letters are easy to follow, which is why many of us have multiple accts and change ids monthly.......it keeps the investigators in the hobby off our scent. It's hardly a new idea or frowned upon idea. Both of my accts are linked to one paypal acct and all you need is a new email to set up as many accts as you want.

Again, this is not about losing 25-30k on a card; that's happened many times, it's about being lied to and fraud. If i didnt have my tracks covered 110%, with all ive thrown at brent today, id have kept my mouth shut for legal reasons. However, he's in for the fight of his life, he just hasnt been "served"......yet.

That said, watch out brent. ;-)