View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 06:26 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

There have been a lot of cards that were glued to collector album then removed.

Gonewiththestain.com shows a bunch of 1952 topps for example that were glued that they 'fixed'.

If got the card graded before it was doctored, it would be an' A' after buying the A at a low price and doctoring it, it could be a psa 5.

I have never seen an auction house ever say that any card was glued to a photo album and then 'something happened' to the card and now its a PSA 5.

If you found out that your PSA 5 card came from a card that was glued to a collector album do you get your money back. Is the card truly a PSA 5? I would argue that it is a PSA 5 and you were not scammed.....

If the seller disclosed this, they probably get less for the card, but if they dont disclose it, they get more for the card but later people may find out about it and the seller may lose value in the market when trying to sell other things...who knows...

Noone knows exactly what the methods of how the card was changed to get into a PSA 7 was. There seems to be a big disagreement about what method is wrong and what methods would be deemed more acceptable.

i just think we are missing a big piece of the puzzle....