View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
everybody,

well, darvick works for jsa, so go buy it from rick for the 13,000 (he will be glad just to get his money back), and then send it to JSA for the cert as I am sure that Mr. Darvick's boss Mr. Spence will see it his way, then you have a very expensive autograph for only 13,000 dollars.

I love it how he says he quit psa due to the amount of mistakes they were making and then he joins who....jsa?

talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. Reznikoff and Eaton work for both, wonder how that works? Can I work for pepsi and coke as a consultant at the same time?
great scenario Travis, in a sickening kind of way

As far as the Coke & Pepsi analogy, consider this....
I am a consultant for 4 of the largest "personal care" manufacturers in the city. 3 of the 4 actually share property lines. they hate each other, fight over clients, fight over space, basically, fight over everything. I manage to keep them separate and do the best I can for each individual client. It helps keep their prices low, and enables me to service the crap out of them. That's why they turn to me as their expert, I think? It just occurred to me that I'm an "expert" at something

As far as PSA & JSA..... I really don't want my Company to have any other similarities.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-04-2012 at 01:21 PM.