View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 08:06 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason19th View Post
That was never science, that was wishful thinking. That did not come from scientist.
I agree with you here. But isn't "We are within a couple months of widespread immunity and transmission will drop" wishful thinking too? Where is the science to back this up?

A good percentage of people won't get the vaccination. I won't. I'm not trying to disparage anyone that does, but I just don't understand why someone would inject themselves with something with so little testing? I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I just don't think enough testing has been conducted.

You have a company like Johnson and Johnson that just two years ago paid out nearly $4B to settle cancer lawsuits from their baby powder. Come on! These guys can't even safely make baby powder and folks are going to trust them with a vaccine? Yeah, good luck with that.

And not to mention that none of the vaccines are 100% effective. I think we're a long way off from widespread immunity and a drop in transmission. So, I can either let fear take over, or go about living my life as normal. I choose the latter...just like those fans at the baseball game.