View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:25 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric72 View Post
This thread reminded me of a card that was on my eBay watch list for a while. I don't remember exactly when I first saw it, but last summer sounds about right.

It was reasonably priced (for the issue) but an expensive card...for my budget, anyway. I probably came close to hitting "buy it now" a dozen times this past fall and winter, yet never went through with it.

Fast forward to yesterday. I figured it had probably sold by now; however, decided to check anyway. Surprisingly, the card was still available. Same price, too. Something was different now, though. There were 11 watchers.

Screw that. I'd spent too much time pondering the question of whether or not to buy this card. After dragging my feet for far too long, I somehow still had a chance to make the purchase. Those other 11 people can go find their own damn card. This one is mine.

Needless to say, I (finally) pulled the trigger and the card is on its way to me. All things considered, I'd have kicked myself for not seizing the opportunity...
Been there many times. My barometer is, if I don’t pull the trigger and someone else does, will I kick myself? If yes, buy it NOW!

Last edited by conor912; 04-05-2021 at 09:26 PM.