View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 12:48 PM
Michael Fried

Default Zeenut Coupon Search Continues

I have been waiting for the COVID19 issues to abide so that I can go to the California Historical Society and see (and photograph) Dick Dobbins' collection of Zeenut cards. He was one of the pioneers in collecting them. Dobbins was well known for his Pacific Coast League expertise. He donated over 54 packing cases of PCL material to the Society.

Again, anyone with 1933-1938 Zeenut cards with coupons attached (any condition) is welcome to post scans so that we can add them to the growing list of pictures of these cards. After the Dobbins visit, I hope to post detailed picture comparisons of the similar and other cards of this period with issue dates for the varieties.

member rhettyeakley's posting above of the link to his YOUTUBE Video about his Zeenut find of cards with coupons from before the 1933-1938 period of this thread is quite impressive, perhaps the find of a lifetime. What do members think about a project to put together a photographic list of Zeenut cards with coupons issued prior to the 1933-1938 Zeenuts of this thread?

Be well,

Mike

Last edited by abctoo; 04-02-2021 at 12:50 PM.