View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 07:27 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Let’s face it guys would he have bought this card if it wasn’t in a PSA holder? I would guess no he bought it because it was in a PSA holder we all know the market resale value of a PSA holder slabbed card. To me PSA hast to back this up and pay you a fair market value, I believe they will. Keep the faith and let’s see if PSA makes this right I think that they will.

One thing is troubling...If this card was trying to be sold and the seller knew that it had issues I don’t really care for that again though I have no idea what anyone knew what anyone didn’t know but if the card is deemed altered PSA has to make you right.

The argument I would pound home If you have to battle this out would be I bought the card because it was in a PSA holder the market knows it’s strong resale value growth and appreciation when you buy a card graded in there slab you buy it with that assurance that the card is authentic unaltered and proper.

I believe the real battle is going to be what is a fair market value for this card? May go to an arbiter I don’t know ��*♂️

It always comes down to the money, on both ends is the juice worth the squeeze ?

Last edited by Johnny630; 03-06-2021 at 07:37 AM.