View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 08:37 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I don't know the first thing on how to go about it but I am still considering it? But at the same time, my friends son up the street recently opened up an EBay account so I am thinking I might just be further ahead to use his if he is interested?

That way it would save me the trouble and possible headaches but possibly help him by having more product and a more diversified collection of cards to sell?

He mainly dabbles in modern basketball, hockey and football and currently has no baseball, modern or vintage.
As long as you have bought some, it'll be tied to your buyers account to show your previous history on ebay, and so then you should be able to sell already with feedback.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo