View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Default 1991 Anaheim National Theft Mckee and Bosley

Posted By: botn

Although I have never met Dan, my experiences with him over the years have always been positive and I have never heard a negative thing spoken about him or his family.

The situation that he is in is an unenviable one. He has opened himself up to ridicule and attacks in an effort to get the word out to the public about an experience he had with PSA.

Arguments can certainly be made by both sides as to what happened or what should have happened, but the bottom line is that you have an individual who is willing to put his entire reputation on the line to share his experience.

I am not sure that PSA has enough information in which to comfortably reimburse Dan for his loss. But on the other hand, let's say for sake of argument that Dan is telling a lie and he is still in possession of it. The card that he claims is lost is a highly recognizable card. He has circulated images of it all over the country. He could never during his lifetime sell that card, which was his intent upon sending it to PSA. So I ask what does he have to gain if he were trying to defraud CU?