View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 02:33 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I don't want to get shot with a BB gun but 223s are baby ammo for rifles. If they are choosing them for their damage they are complete morons at best when it is one of the weakest rounds.

I have personaly shot many rifles including AR-15s. My 30-06 makes them look like a BB shot by a Daisy Red Rider.

Have you personaly fired any rifles or are you just finding info on the internet? Nothing wrong with that just trying to understand you POV on the 223 round.
My point was about the guns, not the ammo. And yes, I have. What do you think about how the Uvalde shooter obtained his weapons and ammo? Should something about that be changed? In addition to the shooter himself (and the cowardly, inept local cops) who bears responsibility for all the murdered schoolchildren?
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry