Thread: PSA-Joe Orlando
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Administrator

Default PSA-Joe Orlando

Posted By: marshall barkman

I am quite sure the thread will be locked but i wanted to follow through with the results of my initial thread in regards to Joe Orlando and PSA. I do believe Joe is a sincere person and he cannot help how employees handle situations. We talked on the phone today at length and i am confident that if PSA makes a mistake they will admit it and rectify the situation. In a world full of companies that do not want to be held accountable for wrong doings or mistakes i do not believe PSA to be one of them.

Joe was very polite and there was not the usual bantering-posturing that i am used to dealing with in regards to company Ceo or Presidents . He actually was sincere and sounded passionate about cards and the hobby.

He also was not in a rush to get off the phone like most corporate types who just go through the motions of precedure when dealing with damage control. I have no complaints as to how my situation was resolved and anytime a individual or company can make a mistake and admit it then they will always earn my respect and business.

Take the Cardinals and 7 because they are going to BRING THE NOISE in a major way.