View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Default B/S/T Postcard Question

Posted By: leon

We have debated just about every single operational move ever made on this board. I have no issue debating what is best and going with the majority.

There was a lot of support for a Post War side so we made it. There was a lot of support for a memorabilia side...so we made it......When we put up the Post War side we debated how to have a BST for that area....it was decided that if the Post War BST was included in the Post War Baseball thread, then it would be too much to check both sides to see all of the BST's.....I will leave it to the majority.....but I doubt adding yet another category to the BST is the best solution. Maybe taking out the 50's-80's and putting it as a revolving thread in the Post War baseball section, or having it as it's own section, on the Post War side, is best? I am very open but don't like to see things get watered down too much. That is also the reason we haven't insituted a seperate Off Topic section...as I truly believe a little bit of O/T is good for the main board and a lot is bad.......regards