View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
I think Mickey Mautle is the guy who signed the bat. "Mautle" was a pretty regular cartoonish forged style, but this one is much different and I think it is authentic.

I've looked at 10's of 1000's so it would fool me. Would not buy it due to the price and reasonable uncertainty. If I'm paying that kid of dough, I'd like to be sure. COA or not. Still would like others opinions that are higher up on the food chain than the formerly Lowly Mantle Collector. I'm 95-98% good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
two of the other guys at the other thread. I've been called the groovy guru on numerous occasions as well. I told you I have looked at TENS OF THOUSANDS of Mantle's. Probably closer to 100's of thousands. Go buy the Mautle already and run like rabbit with thorn in paw. Don't let me beat you to it. There are a couple more gurus. I think you have enough to go on at this point.

Thanks, but you seem to be contradicting yourself. Your first post says you wouldn't buy it due to price & uncertainty. Second post you seem to be saying the opposite...."Don't let me beat you to it".
Am I wrong??