View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 11:23 AM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Yes, there was a few months of “get it before we try and force you to get it”.

I have no idea what your “don’t want to work” insult on the young is about or can possibly relate to anything I said.

Not wearing a mask was unamerican in the past? Not social distancing was unamerican in the past? Gathering in large groups was unamerican in the past? When was this? What are you smoking? I don’t recall you people throwing a tantrum and screeching because I associated with other human beings without a mask in 2019, or 2010, or 2000. Nobody was bitching about public gatherings then. And you’re calling what I said satire?
Anything done in direct opposition to the vast majority of your fellow citizens "belief" (right or wrong), isn't anti-social? I had better get a new dictionary.

"Un-American" is a bit more nebulous. Protesting a war, not having enough flags to wave, criticizing a president, removing a statue, taking a knee on a football field, prohibition, stores open on Sundays, the Patriot Act, taxes, unions, union busting, segregation, desegregation.

Maybe individuals putting their own 'comfort' above the best interests (at the time) of the country and her citizens may not fall into that category. What do I know?

Last edited by Deertick; 08-19-2022 at 11:24 AM.