View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 02:15 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Market got a little frothy last year. We were all bored and inside all day trying to keep ourselves amused. Now things are a little more “normal”.

My intent was not to dump on the market. But just to say that while there is usually a National or big show premium tacked onto to nice stuff, I suspect this year there will be a lot of inflated asks. I hope seller’s get what they ask. Good for them. But for people setting up with cases full of cool shit we do t have a show at all.

I hope I find a lot of cool shit to buy. I also wish I make massive money playing cards. If they both happen, I will be the happiest guy in AC.
I agree Steve, I get what you’re saying however, there will be a lot of inflated asking prices; I've spoken with several larger dealers about this. They told me they’d instead hold on to their material at high asking prices because said dealer made so much over the past two years they’re OK with holding. They further said the market would get hot again, and the cards would be just as high, if not higher, so they’re not letting go.

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-24-2022 at 02:15 PM.