View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 09:43 AM
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directly View Post
If you don't have a private insurance carrier to cover in transit loss get one ASAP, a heads up from a bad experience the USPS insurance coverage isn't always reliable. I filed a legitimate insurance loss claim with the USPS for just 650.00 and was denied both appeals. After five months and two denials I filed a claim with my private insurance provider and was reimbursed in a couple weeks!

My insured card was "supposedly" stolen in transit through the USPS system. Now with the buyers low feedback and the buyer not communicating would bother anyone. You can roll the dice or cancel the transaction. But by any means if you don't have a private insurance policy please research and buy a private insurance coverage before shipment.
This is the way to go. I have insurance for this specific reason, too many a-holes out there. my insurance does require a signature but it's worth it. As for taking pictures it's for your evidence that when they return the card you can inspect it and point out any evidence that the card was switched or damaged. And the comment about putting "buyers with less than X feedback" is a good one to use as well.