View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Michael

Thanks for the replies. I still have a day or two to request a refund and I think I'll do it tonight. I did send another email to the seller yesterday about 4-1/2 hours before the end of the auction. I said I was very concerned that the auction hadn't been removed. His reply was, "Hello. Yes she evidently waited until it was less than 24 hours because she was visiting her mother for Mother's Day. I am going to have to cancel the transaction after it ends. Suspect I may have a mad customer, hopefully not. - pickerstarsauctions" He also sent message to me at ebay later and not through the conversation we had been having. In it he said, "Dear m.hunt,If you noticed or look at it..I had two re listings if the same thing too. Two dawn doll lots. This is a mess. Never again... If its less than 24 hours eBay won't let you end the listing. She missed the window.- pickerstarsauctions" I checked on ebay and found that you can end a listing with less than 24 hours to go.

I think the kicker is him selling two other Mantle Post store signs in the previous two months. Thanks for the heads up on that David. I wish I had thought to look that up earlier.

Anyway, now to get the refund.