View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcornell View Post
Anyone who loves graded cards as much as this guy can't be all bad.

No joke, Bill. That is the look of pure euphoria! That's the little kid inside coming out!

Dan, you obviously know what you're doing. Though I've only seen the tip of the ice berg as far as your collection is concerned, why not put it all on Ebay, especially if you have a lot of rare pieces? If the pieces don't sell, everybody gets to see them. If somebody is willing to meet your asking price, then you've made a nice profit, and enjoyed the piece as part of your collection prior to the sale. You get money to roll over into other rare items, and another collector has acquired an incredible piece to showcase in their own collection. Sounds like a win for both parties involved.

And if you were buying to resell for a higher prices, why would anybody take issue with that? I wouldn't. If I saw a piece that I felt were strongly undervalued, I wouldn't have any issue with purchasing, and selling it at market value. The seller got their asking price, and any research I have done, or knowledge I have acquired in identifying a piece that is undervalued will ultimately benefit me.

Good luck in your business endeavors, and I hope to see more of your collection in the future.

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.