View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 04:27 PM

Default Romeo y Julieta 1922

Travis, you sent me the photo of Carlos Royer from the Romeo y Julieta collection, all those cards I had in my hands and I scanned them in 2014 when they appeared, at 4 o'clock on the almendarea you have one, Pedroso's was bought by a good friend mine who lives in Miami, although I do not know if he still has it and I have the other two, those are the 4 known ones are a rarity, years ago I did research and draw my conclusions, which I will explain to you little by little, what if It is true that they are original and were printed in 1922 for the Romeo and Juliet Sports album, which had a boxing section and a baseball section, as I have seen it was prepared for a large number of baseball cards, that collection was prepared for It was released in 1911, maybe it was released or maybe not, because they were waiting for the printing of the album, which for reasons that I do not know, did not come out at that time, Pedroso's card by mistake says 1915, but it is from 1911, since it has the number of games played 191 1, there are interesting things that I investigated in La Compañía Litografica de La Habana, which was the one that printed everything related to the Tobacco Factories, now I took a photo of the album and I put cards from the 1922 series on top, in a while I am going to take other photos and I will continue the explanation, you will have a photo of the scan I did in 2014 with the 4 cards and another with some in the album, if you can when you see this message, let me know. Greetings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copia 4 almendares.jpg (30.0 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg Album Romeo y Julieta.jpg (64.0 KB, 184 views)