View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
We are confirmed to have our Net54baseball Dinner at the National on the Friday of the national. It is across the street from the Convention center and is free for all members. There will be 4-5 speakers (already set), appetizers and an open bar with beer, liquor and soda the whole time. It will start at 730 this year, with more info to come, but if you can make it Friday after the show you will meet a lot of Net54baseball guys and probably have a good time. I will be double fisting Corona's and be the emcee as usual.

As for the national, comfortable shoes, something to write with.....and cash. And for attire, as usual for me it will be T shirts and shorts the whole time. It's baseball cards, have fun!!
Net54baseball dinner sounds like fun, especially the part about double fisting Corona's! Sounds like a classy event so I'll leave my beer helmet at home. Count me and my daughter in!
Successful transactions with: polakoff, Paul S, xplainer, marvymelvin, lordstan, Thromdog, pow323, Golfcollector, OldJudge, frankbmd, kamikidEFFL, jcc6252, sam majors, t206fix, brian29575, bbsports, jfkheat