View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 07:26 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenman View Post
Slander is saying that I am shill bidding. Of course it hasn't been exposed yet it's not true. That's the point.To say I am involved in shill bidding and to have no proof of that is against the law. Anyone can accuse someone of anything. But if you accuse them in public without proof and it's not true is unethical and illegal.I am running a honest EBay auction site and I wll defend myself when accused of being dishonest.This is B'S. I have no control of anyone bidding on my auctions. I have been accused of shill bidding and so have some of my bidders. You are slandering multiple people because it's not true. Bring forth the evidence or stop.
There are about 500 lawyers on this board. I can pretty much assure you nothing that has been said (at least by me) is actionable. I never said you or anyone shill bid. I am just saying that the bidding pattern of your top bidder, on the card I pointed out, has a SHADY bidding pattern with you. It is the truth.
However you want to take that is up to you but it's a fact. And if I were bidding I would be very careful.