View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 01:55 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by T205 GB View Post
I am calling BS on the seller. The higher bidders on all his higher $ cards have several bid retractions each. Just enough to stay under and not draw attention. He also has canceled transactions after auctions closed and relisted for a higher price. This is just since the thread started and he found out what he really has. The 52 Bowman Mantle is a grade 3 at best and somehow is selling in the 4-5 range ungraded? 51 Bowman Mays sells for nearly 2K more than the other one he had just sold a few days before the thread in the same condition. I do not think this guy is honest and I think he is or people he knows is shilling for him. Crucify me if you want guys but I think digging through completed listings and feedback has told me enough to stay away
This is my impression as well from the sold listings and his responses, without looking up bid or retraction history. Something seems off.