View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Administrator

Default June Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Posted By: Mike H

This is my send Mike to the National in style sale. Pennants will be shipped loosely rolled without creasing them.

**All prices INCLUDE shipping***

I'll accept paypal, money orders, and checks from people I know.

1963 WS pennant in about flawless condition SOLD
[IMG][/IMG]

60s White Sox pennant in about flawless condition $69
[IMG][/IMG]

1964 White Sox pennant with some glue residue bleading through around photo. Photo is perfect. $45
[IMG][/IMG]

Rare style Athletics pennant with two pin holes and missing one tassel. $55
[IMG][/IMG]

40s-50s Yankees pennant (3/4 size)with a small fray along top edge an inch from the tassels, a soft tip (original) and a few stitches missing on the edging. $49
[IMG][/IMG]

60s Orioles pennant in about flawless condition $85
[IMG][/IMG]

2" Web fielders glove. Extremely soft, no holes inside or out, nice leather piping, some surface wear, and one of the button holes on the wrist strap is about double the size it's supposed to be. SOLD
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Wilson Three Finger glove. Nice patch and logo button, heavy leather piping, lining is soft as butter, nice and flexible, could use a good cleaning. $59
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

MacGregor Goldsmith trapper mitt. Nice leather piping, great patch, soft leather, there is a hole in the inside up into where the thumb goes. $29
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Group of three baseball photos. First image is 5x7 and mounted on a backer board. They did a crap job of trimming and mounting, but the image is clear. It's from the 1890s based on the pill box cap, quilted pants jersey with cuffs at the end of the sleaves and full collar. I comes in a nice black leather frame...oooooh.
[IMG][/IMG]

The Second pic is an neat 11x15 image (not mounted) of a group from the 20s or 30s. There are some creases. It comes framed with anti-glare glass...another oooooh.
[IMG][/IMG]

The Third pic is a 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 all star team pic from the 20s. One crease on left side, matt board is rough around the edges with one corner gone, image has some wear and isn't the clearest, but the equipment and unis are cool. Not framed...booooo.
All three for SOLD
[IMG][/IMG]

Very Early spider man mask with bent wire joints (not welded). Missing a pad and part of strap (I think). It could use a rub down with vasoline, but is a grea wall hanger. SOLD
[IMG][/IMG]

Nice early spider/spitter mask. No strap, but all pads in tact with surface wear. $79
[IMG][/IMG]

Heavy and large MacGregor spitter with ear guards. Nice patch, some wear to the pads, but all there. $89
[IMG][/IMG]

Rare solid bar mask. This is somewhat unusual in that the bars form a point in the front rather than a rounded shape. $150
[IMG][/IMG]

Large spitter missing strap, cut condition is strong. $59
[IMG][/IMG]

Real nice MacGregor mask. Superior condition. $85
[IMG][/IMG]

Nice Worth Official League ball in box. Outstanding condition. I also including Harwood ball box (no ball). $29
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Very desireable Frank Graham Brooklyn Dodgers book with dust jacket. This is a first addition. There is a small tear to the cover on the spine at the top that can be seen in the photo. Look at other copies for sale at Abe Books (note the copy without a dust jacket for $200).

I'm also including a fiction book with a GREAT cover depicting a catcher with readed shin guards. It has some dings around the edge, but nothing major. $159 (This is GIVING it away!!!)
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]