Thread: July Pick-Ups
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 06:42 AM
Ian H@ll

A couple recent wins.

Everyone has sets that just don't peak their interest and capture them the way that others do. Everyone's taste is different, and there's nothing wrong with that. For me, 1955 Bowman is one of them. Just never really did anything for me. After owning a few of them as part of player sets that I'm working on, i will say it's growing on me.

I'm getting down to the nitty gritty on my Brooks set. I've been focusing on centering as much as possible, but some cards are just so rare to see with decent centering. Like that 67 Aaron or a 73 Clemente, or a 57 Mantle. I haven't bid on many of these 59 Brooks cards because I just haven't come across many that are centered.

Sold to: Sean1125, sayitaintso, IgnatiusJReilly, hockeyhockey, mocean, wondo, Casey2296, Belfast1933, Yoda, Peter_Spaeth, hxcmilkshake, kaddyshack, OhioCardCollector, Gorditadogg, Jay Wolt, ClementeFanOh, JollyElm, EddieZ, 4reals, uyu906